We are a busy, fun year 3/4 class with an amazing attitude to learning.
Mrs Rawlings and Mrs Cross also teach our class at the end of the week.
A few helpful reminders:
Monday - home school liaison books and maths homework to be handed in, spellings sent home
Tuesday – PE day
Wednesday - PE day, maths homework sent home
Thursday - PE day/ morning run (children to come to school in PE kit and bring their uniform).
Friday - spelling test
(Please note that PE days are subject to change and so all possible days for PE have been included.)
To help your child learn, you could:
- Talk to them about their school day
- Listen to them read at least three times per week
- Practise times tables regularly (use rock star maths if you can)
- Help them to learn spellings
- Ensure PE kit is in school everyday
Keep an eye on the app for weekly class updates, celebrations and Academy news.
At the beginning of each half term our class page will show you an overview of what we are learning. Then, at the end of the half term we will update it with highlights of the half term.
If you have any queries, just ask!