Tawny Owls 2020 - 2021
Welcome to the Tawny Owls class page!
Our teacher is Mrs Wilson
We are a year 5/6 class full of handworking, resilient children. We are lucky enough to have Mrs Fawcett working with us in the mornings and Mrs Carlile working with us in the afternoons.
A few helpful reminders:
Monday – home/school liaison books checked (3 reads minimum)
Tuesday – outdoor PE (children to come to school in PE kit)
Wednesday – indoor PE (children to come to school in PE kit)
Thursday - morning run (children to come to school in PE kit)
Friday - 12:30 finish
To help your child learn, you could:
- Talk to them about their school day
- Listen to them read at least three times per week
- Practise times tables regularly
- Help them to learn spellings
- Ensure PE kit is in school everyday
Keep an eye on the app for weekly class updates, celebrations and Academy news.