We are a year Y5/6 class who work extremely hard and try our best both in and out of the classroom.
A few helpful reminders:
Monday – Hand in Home/School Liaison Book, new spellings given, homework given
Thursday - morning run (children to come to school in PE kit and bring their uniform).
Friday –Spelling test, hand homework in
To help your child learn, you could:
- Talk to them about their school day
- Listen to them read at least three times per week
- Practise times tables regularly
- Help them to learn spellings
- Ensure PE kit is in school everyday
Keep an eye on the app for weekly class updates, celebrations and Academy news.
At the beginning of each half term our class page will show you an overview of what we are learning. Then, at the end of the half term we will update it with highlights of the half term.
If you have any queries, just ask!