Snowy Owls 2020 - 2021
Welcome to the Snowy Owls class page!
Our class teacher is Mrs Hegarty
We are a year 4 class who work with the lovely Mrs Burton and Mrs Carlile. We always strive to be the best that we can be and enjoy our time as a team!
It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer - Albert Einstein
Just like Albert Einstein we will tenaciously work through any problem we may encounter!
A few helpful reminders:
Indoor PE day and home school liaison books in today please
Spellings given out
Morning run, children come to school in their PE kit today.
We also have our oudoor PE session today.
Current early finish at 12.30pm
To help your child learn, you could:
- Talk to them about their school day
- Listen to them read at least three times per week
- Practise times tables regularly
- Encourage them to use TTRS
- Help them to learn spellings
- Ensure PE kit is in school everyday
Keep an eye on the app for weekly class updates, celebrations and Academy news.